Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Building our dreams!


This is the reason I haven't been blogging and doing many other hobbies I enjoy. All my spare time and energy goes to this project. Rob and I are sooooo excited to have our own house again, especially one that we get to build just the way we want it. 2 1/2 more months and it should be done . . . yeah! If it wasn't so cold we would probably sleep there now! We go to check the progress of the house at least once, usually twice a day. We're slightly obsessed with it right now.

8 comments:

Sheri said...

It's looking great! I'm excited to see the finished product, I hope you take lots of pictures. :)

Glad you blogged again! Miss you guys.

Brant and Jana said...

We wondered where you had been! A new house so exciting! Can't wait to see more!

Mica said...

So much fun! I'm just trying to clean out my house to make more space! LOL! I'm excited to see it though! We'll have to visit when we come over on the 18th to get our teeth checkups! :)

Tina said...

Cute pictures of Kelsey. They grow up too fast!!!

Jill Sorhus said...

Yeah!!! I can really picture it now! I'm so excited for you! Lets make a bet. I'll beat you to your house before you get to mine! Love your guts!

Lea said...

Joe and I drove by your house just before we left Cedar it looks great! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to come visit when it is finished!

Jade said...

I'm excited for you - As soon as you can get some inside pictures you'll have to show!! Or maybe I could just meet up with you and take a tour!

Dano L. Church said...

I can't wait to stay in that beautiful CASTLE!